Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Can't find the right Deodorant? Go ALL Natural?

If you are like me, you have tried every deodorant at the store! From Degree, to Dove, Mitchum, Secret, Soft and Dry, Ban.

Well Ladies I have finally found one that works! Not just all day, I actually fell asleep, woke up the next morning, and I still didn't have B.O.! Now thats a miracle deodorant!



I was just about to buy one of those clinical strength deodorants, but I didn't feel like getting an antiperspirant or paying $11 bucks.

Also, I wanted to try a Laundry clean scent, since I love those smelling, candles and lotions!

So I stumbled upon an etsy shop selling Natural deodorants! The Polly Wog Patch Which must use the right blend and mix of these simple INGREDIENTS: Soybean Oil, Beeswax, Sunflower Oil, Baking Soda Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and fragrance. Check out more Great scents from her Shop


While your at it, check out her Sugar scrubs and body butters, They are Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment